Generally, in Kasara the flats being sold by other developers start from INR 2400 per sq. ft. to INR 3000 per sq. ft. These are generally regular flats and small-sized apartments with no amenities.
The White Villas, Kasara, a SAVV and WEALTHZONE joint venture, has been created at par with international standards, maintaining complete security, with every villa named after a flower. These are the only affordable villas in India, which have a double height of 20 ft. in the living area with full height glass windows and an integrated kitchen area with a terrace.
The villas are designed in a contemporary modern architectural style with uncluttered lines that silently enhance the natural beauty of the hills around.
Double height glazings, bricked façades, overhang balconies, personalized space for car parking, and your personal garden area adorns the villa.
The project completion date is December ‘2020. To adhere to our proposed date of delivery, we invest a lot of time with a structured plan and engage the best professionals from the construction industry – be it the contractors, the designers of the villas, the architects, the project management consultants, the power and water management consultants, or the Vaastu consultants.
The project is located off NH3 – Mumbai – Nashik Highway, the fastest growing highway in India and is in close proximity to the proposed Samruddhi Super Express Highway.
Address: S.N 2/1A, S.N. 3/2, WashalaPhata, KasaraBudruk,Tal. Shahapur District, Thane, Maharashtra -421602
There is a 24 x 7 power and water backup for each villa.
Each villa has an independent overhead water tank. Water is filtered 24×7 by a dedicated RO plant with an independent overhead water tank for each villa.
There is a powerful generator set for power backup.
There is six acres of open play area for the overall project (which includes a cricket pitch, football and volleyball grounds, tennis and badminton courts etc.).
The entrance to The White Villas, Kasara is well secured and has well designed elegant gates and aesthetically planned lights. The entrance itself is a piece of art adding value to the overall project.
The project is being made as per international standards. The sewage and drainage management systems are handled by experienced professionals. With the best architectural planning and methods, they have ensured that no foul smell develops in the future nor is there any water logging for mosquitoes to breed in.
The exteriors of the project and the non-constructed areas are also going to be made in a maintenance-free mode.
The entire construction is being planned in a way which will be easy to maintain by the society after the handover happens.
All internal roads are 9/12 meter wide. This is ample space for vehicle movement. Each villa comes with a car park within the plot area.
2Instalment 2On execution of the agreement20% + applicable government taxes
|#||Instalments||Work Details||Instalment %|
|1||Instalment 1||Before the execution of the agreement||10% + applicable government taxes|
|3||Instalment 3||On completion of the plinth of the villa||15% + applicable government taxes|
|4||Instalment 4||On completion of ground floor roof slab of the villa||12.5% + applicable government taxes|
|5||Instalment 4||On completion of first-floor roof slab of the villa||12.5% + applicable government taxes|
|6||Instalment 5||On completion of the walls, internal plaster, floorings, doors, and windows of the villa||5% + applicable government taxestd>|
|7||Instalment 6||On completion of the sanitary fittings, staircases, lift wells, lobby up to the floor level of the villa||5% + applicable government taxes|
|8||Instalment 7||On completion of the external plumbing and external plaster, elevation, terraces with waterproofing of the villa||5% + applicable government taxes|
|9||Instalment 8||On completion of the electrical fittings, villa water connection, paving of areas appurtenant to the villa within the subplot of the villa, and all other requirements as may be prescribed in the agreement for sale of the said sub-plot with residential villa (this excludes the common amenities shared by all the villa owners).||10% + applicable government taxes|
|10||Instalment 9||At the time of handing over of the possession of the subplot and villa to the purchaser||5% + applicable government taxes|
You can hire our services for interiors at a package of Rs.9 lacs – we will do the entire interiors of your villa. Products from world famous brand IKEA (a Swedish company) will be used for the same. Or you can hire your own interior designer.
The current maintenance cost will be approximately INR 3500 per month per villa. This will cover all taxes and common area costs of cleanliness and security charges of the overall complex and common electricity bills for the common lighting and other electrical devices of the project, meant for the general use of the gated community.
The maintenance costs would be incremental per year on the basis of inflation and actual incremental costs.
- St. Angelo’s VNCT Ventures Pvt. Ltd. is one of the largest villa developers across Maharashtra, Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, and Hyderabad.
- The White Villas, Kasara is approximately 80 km from Thane and approx. 100 km from Mumbai. The Kasara railway station is just 1.2 km away from the site (500 meter by the village road).
- The project is on NH3 Mumbai – Nashik Highway. It is very close to the proposed Samruddhi super-express highway. The hill station IGATPURI is just 20 km away, Nashik city is 60 km away, and Shirdi is 150 km away from it. Dr. Manoj Shetye School, College of Engineering, R. Hospital, Kasara Local Market, and Ashoka Waterfall are close to the property.
- The travel time from Mumbai to The White Villas, Kasara is below 100 minutes, depending on the time of travel.
- The project spreads across 32 acres of land. One side of the property is connected to the national highway and the other three sides are surrounded by water bodies.
- It is a gated community with good security.
- There is 24 X 7 power and water backup in each villa.
- Bank loans are availability from all the leading banks to the tune of 80% of the villa value.
- Each villa has an independent overhead water tank.
- All internal roads are 9/12 m wide.
- These are the only affordable villas in India, which have a double height 20 feet tall living room.
- Each villa comes with a car park within the plot area.
- Exclusive materials have been used for each villa with designer tiles and Jotun Paints.
- The villas have spacious rooms with a private terrace and balcony.
- Modern architecture with a clear height of 10 feet on each floor adds to the beauty of the villas.
- Each villa is ground plus one floor with full height glass windows.
- All villas are 3 BHK, well planned and well designed
- Ownership of land is given to villa buyers with names inserted in 7/12 extracts.
- There is a 6 acre of open play area for the overall project.
- There is a provision to earn rental returns in association with www.tripvillas.com.
- Operating maintenance of the villa will be taken care by www.tripvillas.com from the second year.
- Villa owner will also have access to all the properties managed by www.tripvillas.com across the world.
Based on the type of villas the gap between villas varies. It usually ranges from 5 ft. to 6ft. 6 inches.
For car parking, you get a space of 3.6 m x 3 m.
The entire gated community has 48W LED lights.
All sewage will be collected in the septic tank, which is connected to a soak pit.
The common tank is 60 KL keeping in mind the need of the residents of the gated community.
- Ground plus 1 RCC structure with 10′ height ground floor and 10′ height first-floor villa structure. The height of the living room is 20 feet.
- 1 covered stilt floor car park
FLOORING: Double charged vitrified tiles
KITCHEN WALL: Designer ceramic tiles
BATHROOM WALL: Designer ceramic tiles
BATHROOM FLOORING: Vitrified digital printed tiles
STAIRCASE: Heritage influenced artistically designed staircase inside the villa
CAR PARK AREA: Concrete interlock paver blocks
SKIRTING: All rooms have tile skirting
PAINTING: Acrylic emulsion paint for all internal walls (Jotun or Asian)and Plastic paint for all ceilings (Jotun or Asian)
PLUMBING: CP and Sanitary Fittings – Parryware or equivalent quality faucet fittings.
ROOF: Access to an open personal terrace
DOOR FRAMES & SHUTTER – Laminated flush door with Olefin frame and Architrave
- Weather resistant and concealed wiring
- Superior grade electrical switches
- Modular switches of Myrius Legrand brand
- Provision for an inverter in all rooms for a single light and fan connection
- Television points in living room and bedrooms
- Provision for gate lights and compound lights