Own an internationally designed villa with a fully-developed ecosystem
Enjoy 6 acres of land devoted to open space to relax and rejuvenate
Breath in a no chemical industrial zone, with a view of the Sahyadri Hills
Seated in the lap of the census town Kasara, The White Villas Kasara gives you the soothing experience of owning a villa viewing the tranquil Sahyadri Hills of the locality. Designed meticulously by Idea Matrix, at par with international standards, the project promises to satiate your appetite for green spaces. With a conscious focus on the growing lack of large open areas for children’s physical activities, the project has allocated a huge area for kids play.
Close to Mumbai, The White Villas Kasara, a project by Wealth Zone and SAVV, makes living in a spacious bungalow not just imaginable but possible. Flooded with natural light, the G + 1 R.C.C. villas with 20 feet high living rooms, spacious bedrooms with balconies attached to the master bedrooms, embody royalty. The individual terraces spare enough space for you to spend cozy fun moments with your family.
Every close to the project is the beautiful Ashoka waterfalls – a place for you to relax and unwind. A number of hospitals, schools, colleges, ATMs, supermarkets, resorts, fast food joints, restaurants, banks, hotels, petrol pumps, malls, temples, and gyms are also located within a close vicinity of the project. We chose this site particularly to get you the best ecosystem along with the necessary utilities to make your villa a home.
THE WHITE VILLAS KASARA, RERA registration no is P51700018232
The White Villas Kasara, Thane, is situated on National Highway Number 3 (NH3) at Washala Phata, 1.2 km from Kasara Railway Station, near the NHAI Office. The Kasara Station is the last station for central belt local trains and is the main junction (Kasara Junction) for all mail trains to take a halt for North and South, which is very close to NH3. There are also plans for a separate track for passenger and freight trains.
Kasara now falls under the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor, which has been planned and governed by the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC).
A new 8 lane highway is being constructed between Mumbai and Nashik leading to rapid urbanization. With new projects mushrooming, the land prices in this area are likely to shoot up to 3000-5000 per sq. ft. by 2020.
The White Villas Kasara is approximately 80 km from Thane, 65 km from Nashik Airport, 150 km from Shirdi, and 100 km from Mumbai Airport.
MTDC has declared Kasara as a tourism destination due to the Sahyadri hills, trekking spots, and the Ashoka waterfall. Further, it is a no chemical industrial zone. At the same time, it is very close to the proposed Samrudhi express highway.
Kasara, which has the potential to emerge as a strong extension of Mumbai and Thane, is gradually developing into a tourism and holiday destination due to its bountiful natural sights and scenes.
Your Home at a Glance
- Spacious bedrooms with a walk-in closet for the master bedroom and luxurious adjoining bathrooms in all the bedrooms
- Balcony attached to the master bedroom
- Parquet styled vitrified flooring
- Large French windows to lend a serene view of nature
- Polished granite countertop
- Superior quality stainless steel sink with Parryware or equivalent faucets
- Glazed ceramic tiles for wall dado 2 ft. above counter
- High-quality Jotun emulsion paint for the ceilings and walls
- Provision for all kitchen electronics
- Extended outdoor utility space
- Parryware or equivalent brand quality faucet fittings
- Superior vitrified/anti-skid tiled flooring
- Designer highlighter tiles in each bathroom
- High-quality Jotun emulsion paint for ceiling
- Classy glass shower cubicle partition
- Weather resistant and concealed wiring
- Superior grade electrical switches
Living – DiningRoom
- Spacious room with 20 ft. height
- Full height anodized aluminium glazing for an outside view
- An open dining conjoined with the living room for quality family time
- Large sized mirror polished double charged vitrified tiled floor